As a local market leader for luxury vacation and short term rentals, ENVITAE is expanding to replicate our success across many more markets. We deliver an exceptionally luxurious experience from start to finish for all of our guests -- unparalleled in the world of vacation rentals.
As a Guest Relations Manager, you are the face of our business, the main point of contact for all our guests and the person who ensures they have an amazing stay.
What You'll Do:
- Meet and greet guests when they check-in, ensuring they have an amazing experience
- Take care of day-to-day hospitality tasks, such as bringing extra items to guests during their stay and managing in-unit needs that range from troubleshooting systems and appliances, quick housekeeping fixes, and overseeing contractor appointments
- Learn about the pillars of hospitality
- Learn about warehouse management and supply chain management where you will assist with warehouse duties such as preparing housekeeping kits, processing linens, and cleaning
- Work closely with our hospitality operations team and conduct quality control inspections inside our units
- Assist with photoshoots and on-boarding new units to be guest ready
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years experience working in hospitality or customer service
- Associates Degree or similar work experience preferred
- You are a professional who is organized, hard working, and detail-oriented who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do everything you can to make sure our guests have a great stay
- A self-starter with a positive attitude, who has the ability to work effectively both in a team environment as well as independently
- Comfortable working in a startup environment while always maintaining a smile on your face
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- This position requires a car, valid CA Driver’s License, clean driving record, and proof of insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying