As a local market leader for luxury vacation and short term rentals, ENVITAE is expanding to replicate our success across many more markets. We deliver an exceptionally luxurious experience from start to finish for all of our guests -- unparalleled in the world of vacation rentals.
As a Real Estate Analyst, you will be responsible for creating underwriting models and benchmarking tools, analyzing P&L performance, and completing market research.
AT ENVITAE YOU WILL
- Determine new market opportunities in the US.
- Create and revise models in Excel/Google Sheets as our business continues to evolve.
- Complete research on new launch cities across Europe to support underwriting assumptions.
- Complete research on ways to generate new leads in each city.
- Review online data of comparable market players and present key findings.
- Determine profitability and set KPI's.
- Prepare pitch decks.
- Maintain benchmarking tools.
- Analyze existing P&L performance and suggest areas for improvement.
- Review floor plans and make suggestions on unit mix for each potential market.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 1-3 years experience in hotels, hospitality or real estate in a similar role.
- You have a strong analytical mind and solid understanding of finance.
- You live, breathe, and sleep analytics and research; you are ultra passionate.
- You aspire to be a missionary and not a mercenary - you want to work for a fast-growing start-up with an exciting trajectory. You see the big picture and make decisions based on the long term value vs. short term profit.
- You know how to grind.
- You are accomplished and self-driven.
- You are starting to build a real estate network, an extensive existing one is a plus.
- You are analytical, decisive and have entrepreneurial drive.
- You’re an outstanding communicator with the ability to communicate complex deals in simple terms.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying