With ENVITAE, you get all the great benefits of an apartment stay, without the downside risk of being hosted by an individual. We are the luxury tier of vacation rentals in the US: currently operating in 3 cities with a further 5 planned for this year.
As our Platform & Listings Manager, you will be directly responsible for all existing and future listings within the business. You will ensure all the intricate pieces of these connections function to perfection and will actively identify any issues.
What You'll Do:
- Revise and perfect all existing listings across the various channels, ensuring everything is harmonized across all platforms and channel managers such as Rentals United.
- Constantly work to identify new opportunities to improve listing visibility and performance across all channels, such as Airbnb, VRBO, Booking.com and more.
- Ensure that pricing and availability are syncing accurately and seamlessly. If any bugs or glitches are detected, you will react swiftly and accordingly to resolve these.
- Create and manage all new listings and structure these according to best practice after thorough review of the competition, while always emphasizing on our brand. This will be done on our platform management system (PMS) Guesty, which you have worked with before.
- Act as the main point of contact for account managers on the platforms we operate on, ensure that the newest features and functions are applied and strive for
- Liaise with management and provide new ideas, listing opportunities and high level insights into performance across our inventory and operating regions.
- Leverage promotions and seasonality discounts across various platforms in order to optimize occupancy rates.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Previous experience working with a Platform Management System such as Guesty or Lodgify (this is mandatory)
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment
- Strong problem solving skills and demonstrable analytical skills
- Personable and easy to work with. You don’t struggle navigating management layers either.
- Very strong computer literacy skills
- Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in one or more of French, German, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin or Arabic is strongly preferred
- Sense of humor
What We're Offering:
- Fully remote position, work from home or the beach
- Discounted stays at ENVITAE homes around the country
- Be part of a rapidly growing company with a lot of potential for personal growth in your career and work with smart and ambitious colleagues from around the world
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying