With ENVITAE, our guests get all the great benefits of an apartment stay, without the downside risk of being hosted by an individual. We are the luxury tier of vacation rentals in the US: currently operating in 3 cities with a further 5 planned for this year.
As the Baltimore City Manager, you will oversee the day to day operations of our units and bookings in Baltimore. Currently, Baltimore is our smallest operational city, so this job will be part-time with the ability to grow with the business. You will be the main point of contact for our Guest Experience Manager and Operations Manager, ensuring that the roll-out of new units is performed smoothly, as well as overseeing all on-the-ground operations such as cleaning and re-furnishing.
English Fluency + fluency in one other language (Mandarin, Arabic, German, Spanish, Italian, French preferred)
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with operations and guest experience teams to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Be aware of all check-in and check-outs of guests on any given day, and coordinate with building staff where necessary.
- Implement and oversee all cleaning operations for all units in the city. You may perform the cleaning duties yourself, or manage a third party to perform these. There is no room for error, as check-in and check-out flow must be unobstructed and cleaning thorough and efficient.
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve guest issues in a timely and positive manner. This might include resolving ad-hoc repairs, guests that are locked out or disturbance issues reported by the building.
- Lead the process of new rolling out new units. This will include sourcing high quality furniture at great prices, as well as coordinating move-ins and decorating efficiently and to high standards.
What We're Looking For:
- Equivalent relevant work experience in the short term rental industry
- You live within 30 minutes of Downtown Baltimore and can easily commute
- Ability to work remotely with limited supervision
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Personable and love speaking with others via phone, email, and chat
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Sense of humor
What We're Offering:
- Discounted stays at ENVITAE homes around the country
- Be part of a rapidly growing company with a lot of potential for personal growth in your career and work with smart and ambitious colleagues from around the world
- Your job will start as a part time position, with ample room to grow as the business expands.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying